STRENGTHENING OUR VITAL ALLIANCE: President Donald J. Trump is welcoming President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea (ROK) to the White House.
- President Trump and President Moon Jae-in will discuss a range of matters, including the latest developments regarding North Korea.
- The ROK stands as one of the United States closest and most vital allies and friends.
- Together, our two countries have built an ironclad alliance based on shared values of democracy, human rights, and the rule of law.
- Our alliance remains the linchpin of peace and security not just on the Korean Peninsula, but across the region.
- Under President Trump, the United States and the ROK have worked to further economic ties and jointly pursue peace on the Korean Peninsula.
- Today’s visit will help strengthen the friendship and alliance between the United States and the ROK. Read More