Rohingya children recount horrifying rape and genocide by the Myanmar Army in the town of Maungdaw in Rakhine State in the Western part of Myanmar 16 miles from the neighboring Bangladesh.
- Iran hackers hunt nuclear workers, U.S. targets
- Trump rejects felony talk, cites John Edwards precedent: ‘I did nothing wrong’
- Wave of bomb threats causes evacuations, anxiety across U.S. and Canada
- Trump confides to friends he’s concerned about impeachment
- Congress passes overhaul of sexual harassment policies